Mission & Statement of Faith
Grace Adventures vision for the future is to increase our impact on youth, adults, families, and communities with Jesus Christ through evangelism, discipleship, leadership training and educational opportunities in a year-round, quality Christian environment and the communities where they live.
What we Believe
Statement of Faith
We believe in one Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut 6:4; 1 Timothy 2:5; Eph 4:4-6; Matt 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14)
We believe in the Virgin Birth and the deity of Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, who is also Son of Man, with two distinct natures in one person. (Luke 1:35; Phil 2:6-9; Rom 1:3,4)
We believe that the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ on the cross made atonement for the sin of the world, sufficient for all who accept Him as their Savior. (Rom 3:23-28; 5:1,9; Eph 2:8,9)
We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, which ensures the resurrection of all believers who have received God’s gift of eternal life. (Luke 24:39-43; 1 Cor 15:20-22; Acts 24:15; John 5:28,29; Rev 20:11-15)
We believe in the imminent, visible, and bodily return of Christ. (1Thess 4:13-18; Phil 3:20,21; Zech 14:4,9; Acts 1:10,11; Rev 19:11-16; 20-4-6)
We believe that people were created in the image of God, that they were born into sin through the fall of the first Adam, and that they are responsible for their own sin. Sin causes them to be separated from God and apart from Jesus Christ and lost eternally. (Gen 1:26,27; Rom 3:9-12,23; 6:23; Eph 2:1-3)
We believe that salvation from everlasting punishment and entrance into a state of fellowship with God are secured only by a personal belief that Christ bore our sins in His own body on the cross and by a definite receiving of Christ, through the person of the Holy Spirit, into one’s inner being. We believe that all of the saved are eternally secure in Christ. (Col 3:1-4; Phil 1:6; Rom 8:1, 29-34, 38,39; John 10:27-29; 16:8; Eph 1:13,1417,18; 3:16; 1 Cor 12:13; Titus 3:5)
We believe that God’s people are called to holiness in all aspects of life. ( 2 Cor 7:1; Heb 12:14; 1 Pet 1:15,16 2 Tim 1:9; Eph 5:3)
We believe that God has established marital relationship to be between one man and one woman and establishes the only proper pattern for sexual relations. Furthermore, we believe that gender is ordained by God and cannot be changed or altered by human will. (Gen 2:24,25; Ex 20:14,17; 22:19; Lev 18;22,23; 20:13,15,16; Matt 19:4-6; Rom 1:18-31; 1 Cor 6:9,10, 15-20; 1 Tim 1:8-11;Jude 7:Gen 1:27; Deut 22:5)
We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all who receive Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord and that the indwelling of the Spirit is fully complete in Christ at the moment of salvation. (John 16:7,8, 13-15; Rom 8:1,2; 10:9; Acts 2:38; 1 Cor 1:12; 6:19, 2 Tim 1:14)
We believe the Holy Spirit quickens from death into life and continues the work of sanctification in the believer. (Rom 8:9-15; 1 Cor 6:11; Gal 5:16-25; Phil 2:12-13; 1 Pet 1:2)
We believe that all believers comprise the church, which is the body of Christ, and that Christians are called to witness for Christ. (1 Cor 12:13; Eph 1:22,23; 3:6; 2 Cor 5:14-21; 2 Tim 4:2; Gal 1:8,9; Rom 15:20; 2 Cor 10:16
We Are: Good Stewards
We Are: Creatively Relevant
We Are: God honoring excellent
We Are: Family Focused
We Are: Unified in purpose
We Are: Christ centered servants
We Want Each Participant To Be Challenged
2. Socially – to experience God’s Love
3. Physically – through age appropriate activities that enhance self-esteem
4. Environmentally – to understand stewardship of God’s creation
We provide a place for people to come where they can have fun in a beautiful, safe, and secure environment.
General Guest Guidelines
2. Grace Adventures desires to provide a safe environment for all employees and guests, and to create an environment where they can focus on and learn more about a deepening relationship with Christ. Grace Adventures has zero tolerance for illegal substances and intoxicants, including marijuana and alcohol, on all our properties, in all our facilities and vehicles, and at all our events. All such substances are strictly prohibited.
3. Smoking in not permitted in any of the buildings.
4. Modest clothing and behavior is required at all times.
5. Guests are responsible for the conduct of their program and its participants. Guests understand that they will be responsible for the payment of any damages which were found to have been caused by them or their group.
6. Guests affirm that they have the right to, and do hereby, grant Grace Adventures Ministries permission to use photographs, videos, and audio recordings of participants and their participation in activities at Grace Adventures Ministries for their publicity, marketing, and promotional purposes.